Tuesday 18 September 2018

What's happening in Room 300?



Reading Logs:  
All students who have Literacy with me have now received their Reading Logs and should be filling them out every day at school and at home.  Please remind your children to bring this Reading Log back and forth to school.  After we collect some data, I will be showing the students how to use this information to help reach the reading goals they will be setting.  Students should be reading at least 15 minutes every evening. 


Thank you!  
Thank you for filling out all of the forms we've been sending home!


Scholastic Book Orders:  
Somehow my book order forms didn't make it to me so I've contacted Scholastic and they said they will send me some a.s.a.p..  I will send these home as soon as I get them in case you are interested in ordering. 

  
Upcoming Important Dates:  

  1. Monday, Sept. 24 - P.A. Day
  2. Thursday, Sept. 27 - Terry Fox Run, Meet the Teacher Night (more details will be available over the next week)
  3. Friday, Sept. 28 - Orange Shirt Day Every Child Matters  **please note date change) 
  4. Tuesday, Oct. 2 - Picture Day